Question about front Camera? Seems to be tilted upwards, and not straight forward.

Darkijah

Banned
Original poster
22 Oktober 2020
Danmark
So day 3 after getting the phone. I tested the Camera function yesterday and found out the Front camera shoots upward which is kinda annyoing. Or if you level landscape it you need to hold it somewhat obliquely, I think is the word looking it up. What could be the issue, is it the Camera itself that needs replacement or, could I maybe screw the Mobile apart and adjust it?

By the way, had 2 missing batteries that was not in the package, I ordered 3 spares, if any official sees this post.

Would like to access to the Alpha, so I can see the information on installing the Light version as well :) Although I don't think it will be so hard to install, but I like to read up on it before doing it to see what you guys have to say. That's all.

Still at it reading the papers, it is in German so I am using Google translate on my old mobile as I do not know German, although it should not be that hard to learn but my brain is overburden already.

Would still love to see a small Charger device for the batteries, does not matter the speed of the charging just a nice thing to have at hand like I have for my old LG V20 - I have 2, and they have been used a lot. Nothing better then to just go from 0 to 100 in less then 30 seconds :)

Dearly regards
Anders Hinge Erichsen // Darkijah-Anders jehovahsøn Denmark and new owner of Shift 6mq.