Problem to charge the battery

Gilles Bonnet

Original poster
2 August 2018
Hy,
I have a Shiftphone 5.3 since Novembre 2018. The battery gets empty very fast and it is very hard to charge (which is even worse). I plug the charger in the phone, it shows it is charging and then stops charging after a random time (I am lucky when it charges without interruptions for a few min!).
1) Is that a common problem ?
2) Is it possible to replace the part of the phone that gets connected to the charger ? I could not find such thing in the shop.

I send a mail to the support 2 days ago but did not get answer yet. This is quite an urgent problem to me. Maybe I'll need to buy a new phone soon (unfortunately).

Best,
Gilles

p.s. Sorry for writting an English. It would probably not be clear if I would try to write in German. Nevertheless I can understand a bit so feel free to answer in German if you prefer.

I also experienced before but I realised that I have to use a better wall charger, something with QC3.0 is better. Afterwards, my battery usage became normal again. Hope this help :)

If you didn't charge it correctly. The battery will die down easily and could hardly be recharged. This is what I experienced. If so, you may refer to my another article about how to recharge a seem-to-be-dead battery.