Are there any plans for an upgraded bumper case for the shift6mq?

chris47368

Original poster
27 Oktober 2022
Hey everyone!

I'm about 1 week into using my shift6mq and its a lovely phone - this forum and its staff were also very helpful on my first day when I accidentally killed my wifi by flashing the wrong bootloader (oops!).

However - I am absolutely terrified about dropping my phone despite having the glass screen protector and bumper case on my device. I just really feel like the included protection would not be very sufficient at protecting my device if I were to drop it accidentally.

Does anyone know if there are any plans for shift to sell any 'upgraded' or 'rugged' bumper cases in the near future that will offer additional protection against drops?

Thanks everyone!

Hi chris47368,
do you know the eco bumper case of shift? It seems a little bit more sturdy.

There are other companies producing nice cases too (for shiftphones as well).

Just search for it in the Internet.

But to answer your question, I haven't read anything about any more plans for new bumpers yet.

God bless,
Ludwig

we ae interested too. sometimes my wife's phone touches the ground and since it is must modular, the phone needs to be opened and contacts have to be pressed for tight contact. not a big deal but annoying.a real bumper case would be cool. the leather bumper case is a little helpful.

After my first display change I wanted a quick solution. For 4 months now I use a spare sock. My way of upcycling ;)

• Haha
Reaktionen: danielp