Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. Es ist möglich, dass diese oder andere Websites nicht korrekt angezeigt werden. Du solltest ein Upgrade durchführen oder einen alternativen Browser verwenden.
Hi, I just wanted to open a thread for Shiftphone 8 hardware modifications. The hardware is pretty modular and versatile so it's a great base for these.
It would be great to upgrade the hardware. But hardware is one thing, and having the right drivers is another... Still, I'll keep an eye on this thread.
After all, every piece of hardware needs the appropriate drivers to communicate with the rest of the system, so that everyone knows how everything works.
After all, every piece of hardware needs the appropriate drivers to communicate with the rest of the system, so that everyone knows how everything works.
Hi, I just wanted to open a thread for Shiftphone 8 hardware modifications. The hardware is pretty modular and versatile so it's a great base for these.
Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren und dich nach einem Login angemeldet zu halten, wenn du registriert bist.
Durch die weitere Nutzung unserer Webseite erklärst du dich damit einverstanden.