ShiftOS ohne Google

I'm sorry, I don't know much about lineage. It is a CustomRom developed by the community and not by SHIFT. There are still a few bugs which will be fixed with the upgrade to Android 8.1. So I decided not to install it. You may have a look on their homepage to get information about lineage:

SHIFT-OS-L is the Android for the Shiftphones without any google-services. It includes only very few basic Apps (telephone, sms, email, contacts, calendar, light version of firefox, camera and few more). F-Droid is the app store, there you find plenty of additional Apps. In case some of your Apps need google services you may install microG. The current BETA is very stable.

Hallo,
bin ein Vorbesteller des SHIFT6mq.
Bei meinem bisherigen Smartphone habe ich die Android-Modifikation CyanogenMod (Vorgänger von Lineage OS) installiert.
Das angenehme hieran war, dass das Betriebssystem ausschließlich mit der App "Google PlayStore" installiert werden konnte. Somit konnte ich selbst entscheiden, welche Apps ich im Nachgang tatsächlich installieren kann.
Bei Samsung und Co. werden die Geräte initial ja immer mit einem Wust an Apps ausgeliefert, die zu einem Großteil nicht deinstalliert werden können (außer man rootet das Gerät, was aber zu einem Garantieverlust führt).

Daher nun meine Frage bzgl. ShiftOS-G-Version des SHIFT6mq:
Sind initial mehr Apps als nur der Google PlayStore installiert (ich vermute einmal schon) und falls ja, können diese Apps anders als bei Samsung und Co. deinstalliert werden?

Danke schon einmal und viele Grüße
Stephan

Nachtrag:
Ich habe meine folgende Anfrage in einen neuen thread ausgelagert, da die Anfrage zu diesem thread nicht genau passt:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hello again people,
So i've installed shift os L but I still need to use some apps which are in the googplaystore.
How can I do that as a beginner with all the technical words and stuff ?

Have a look here:

Unfortunately its in German, hope you find a chance to get it translated. As far as I know it is the only thread dealing with this issue.