- 19 März 2018
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
- No IMS/VoLTE
- Download the latest build (fastboot *.img files or .zip package)
- If this is you first Lineage flash, download vendor.img from the first build and flash it
- .zip => Reboot to recovery, use adb sideload <path_to_zip>
- .img => Reboot to bootloader, use fastboot flash <partition> <partition>.img
- Builds : See below
- Root addon : https://download.lineageos.org/extras
- Google Apps : http://opengapps.org/
2019/03/22 - SHIFT6m
2019/04/10 - SHIFT6m, SHIFT5me
2019/06/15 - SHIFT6m, SHIFT5me
- Initial release
- Double Tap To Wake (DT2W)
- Radio (RIL) fixes
- Fix incoming calls
Source Code :
SHIFT6m device tree
SHIFT6m kernel tree
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab
/sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
What is your-- LineageOS version: LineageOS Download url: Gapps version: Did you-- wipe: restore with titanium backup: reboot after having the issue: Are you using-- a task killer: a non-stock kernel: other modifications: Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed.